Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Hello from our new House!!!!

OHHH MY GOODNESS!!! It's been such a crazy, fun and wonderful month (and some days) since we last wrote! Since Mother's Day, I went to Utah for 3 days and Jared stayed home with Bug. It was the first time I was without our son. Preparing for my trip I prayed a lot about leaving him - I was really having a hard time. God answered my prayers and surrounded me with people to encourage me. Though it was hard to leave him,  I enjoyed 3 whole nights of full sleep - I now realize I miss sleep a LOT, and I know that little one can survive without me being with him constantly! The boys had a blast being boys of course, like going to the park and having Daddy/Son time!



At the beginning of June we attended my cousin's fabulous wedding and then went to the beach for a week! Bug had a blast playing with his grandparents, aunts and uncle, and I loved being able to get some sun! It was a very relaxing week! Bug wasn't too interested in the water, but he loved going for walks and playing in the sand! After a week of relaxation, we drove back home with keys in hand for our new house!
I love sunsets! Jared and I got to go on a walk one night.. so beautiful!
Taking a break from the sun!
The past 2 weeks we have been spent moving, unpacking, painting and organizing! It's been a much slower process than I planned on, but I can't wait until it is fixed up how we want it to be! Jared has been working so hard updating our kitchen. Bug is loving all the space and rooms to play in - he especially loves his closet! We love our neighborhood! 


He works so hard!!
When Jared and I first got married, we used to go on walks after dinner. We used to talk about when we owned a house and how it would be great if it was in a nice neighborhood where we could go for walks as a family. Well, we can now go for those walks - so exciting!


I will be posting pictures of the house as we fix it up and will definitely try to post updates more often!


No comments:

Post a Comment

“Life affords no greater responsibility, no greater privilege, than the raising of the next generation.”- C. Everett Koop