THIS SUMMER:
- We went to the beach for a week! Bug had his first encounter with the sand, the ocean and the pool; all which he LOVED!
- Bug learned to "Army crawl"
- He also got 4 teeth- two bottom and two top ones.
- We visited our dear friend A and B pre baby - now they have a BEAUTIFUL baby girl! Can't wait to meet her!
- The organization "Colombianos en Baltimore" did a fundraiser to collect funds for those Colombians who lost their homes due to the floods from this past winter! Thant was a GREAT party!
- I started to discover my culinary side. Mostly when talking about baby food! I am officially making Bug's lunch, dinner, and snacks!! :) I attempted fruit roll ups -- that was a fail! Maybe I'll try again soon!
- We went to DC twice! which was really HOT but lots of fun! It was the baby's first time in the metro - of course, he LOVED it!
- Baby now claps, says "Da- Da", "Ba-ba" (which means Bella, I'm pretty sure) "Be-be", "Pa-pa", and just about every combination of "A", he says "Ma", but only when he wants to (never when I want him to of couse)!
- Jared and i had an AMAZING anniversary celebration!!!!
- We went back to see our great friends A and B in their new house and helped them get ready for their daughter to arrive!
- On the way home we visited the grandparents in their new house! It was great to see them!
- We went to the beach again for a couple of days! :)

- Baby took his first assisted step! He now pulls himself up! He is growing up WAY too fast!
- We took Bug to get a MUCH needed haircut! He looks like a big boy!
- Both Jared and I celebrated our birthdays and that brings us to now! Ending summer with one last trip to NC and lots of plans for the fall!!!

What a busy and wonderful summer! We also got to spend lots of time with friends when we weren't away. Uncle DJ came home for a couple of days! It was awesome to see him. We are so proud of him!
Love it! Dandelion has begun using sign language...finally! She only has a handful of signs and she only says one word, but she's getting there. And she took her first step a couple days ago! It's fun to read about your precioushandsomedarling Little Man and remembering his Very first days.
ReplyDeleteisn't it crazy that those days happened over a year ago?! man, time flies!
ReplyDeleteI haven't started sign lang. with Bug, we do have two languages and he seems to understand them both!