Saturday, January 8, 2011

2011

We're back!!!

Happy New Year! We can't wait to see what God has in store for us this year. It is definitely going to be amazing and life changing. Our little baby (nicknamed "Bug) makes every day memorable with his smiles and cooing and all the cute things he does! It's such a joy watching him grow! I love being a mom!!!
Can't Believe he was this small

 
Proud Uncle Javi with his nephew
My smiling Baby! He's so big already.
Bug's first snow.

2 comments:

  1. The Johnsons love the new blog look, the blocks were a good idea. And of course, the Redmans are the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog and being able to keep up with your family via the blog and facebook. Just wish I could be with Sarah when she comes to visit! Hugs to you all.

    ReplyDelete

“Life affords no greater responsibility, no greater privilege, than the raising of the next generation.”- C. Everett Koop