Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Craziness of Senior Year!!

We realized we haven't blogged in a whole week! In our defense the last week has been CRAZY! Midterms happened and thankfully are DONE! Also, I took the Praxis on Saturday which was a bit scary!I'm one step closer to graduating and to getting my teacher's license in VA (if that's where God is leading me)! Jared, on the other hand has been working INSANE hours which means that we don't get to spend much time together:/. Beside school and work, we have been praying about this summer's move and looking for apartments and jobs,(anyone know of any apartments and/or jobs in Blacksburg?). We are also waiting for Tech to send the acceptance letter! :D Nothing new here!! :)
Our little baby is doing great! I still want to sleep like 79% of the day-which I can't really do; and I have been craving crazy food! All week long I've been wanting to go to Grandma's house and eat some Coconut Rice! Since i am not anywhere near Grandma I have settled for other options. Taco Bell has been an alternative a couple of times, and Monday I REALLY wanted seafood. Jared, being the wonderful husband he is, took me on a date to Red Lobster!! That was the best meal EVER!!! Mangoes have definitely been on the want list and though they aren't the best right now, they were Yummy!! And ice-cream- I have wanted ice-cream about every day, I'm not even an ice-cream person!
We've also received amazing news from home this week! My brother received a full ride scholarship to UMD! We are soo proud of him! He had an interview last month to decide on the amount of financial aid, and we had been praying for him! This is super exiting news! I really wish i could be home to celebrate with him!! When i told Jared about my bro's news we decided that our baby has no excuse but to be academically EXCELLENT! With our siblings' accomplishments, we think there are good genes being passed down! So our baby already has high expectations to meet!! :)
Now Bella and i are going to go play for a bit before bed! Good night and Happy St. Pattrick's day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Life affords no greater responsibility, no greater privilege, than the raising of the next generation.”- C. Everett Koop